Ways Image Cube is Adapting and Handling Our Services During the Pandemic
It’s no secret that every business, big or small, has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. During these extraordinary times, it’s important that we have a well thought out plan to ensure that Image Cube is still offering high-quality services while adhering to all proper guidelines implemented by The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). Here is how we’re addressing those situations and moving forward to serve our business partners.
Image Cube Protocol to Combat COVID-19
1. We are very fortunate to have the opportunity and means to work remotely from home. Unfortunately, not every industry is able to do so but we want to do our part to help mitigate and slow down the spread of the virus as much as possible. While e-mail communication would be faster and most efficient, staying at home is safer. Keeping our clients and employees safe is our first priority.
2. Since we conduct essential activities and are critical to the operations of Essential Businesses, we are exempt from closure. Our production team is safely operating at normal capacity while maintaining social distancing and health safety protocols. Additionally, since we provide mailing services, we are directly listed as an exempted category of business. We are always here to serve you and your business.
3. Our warehouse has been reconfigured so that production workspaces allow for necessary distances for each team member during fulfillment jobs, printing jobs, running bindery equipment, etc. All employees working within the warehouse are also required to wear masks as well.
4. Hygiene is key. All employees on site are implementing both the 20-second-minimum hand washing and sanitizer use.
5. We are minimizing human contact with the touching of other people, including handshaking, avoid touching their faces, noses, and mouths, and maintaining a six-foot radius from those who are coughing or sneezing. If anyone is feeling ill they are required to stay home and only return to work once they are healthy.
6. Cleanliness is a must! Our thorough cleaning procedures makes sure that all the equipment is wiped down and cleaned at the end of each day. Our workers are also cleaning the machines after each use before the next team member begins.
7. We have suspended customer pickups temporarily. In an effort to minimize human interaction, we are shipping out all jobs via UPS to ensure that you receive your products on time safely.
8. We have shifted all in-person appointments with designers or account managers to comply with the social distancing order. Meetings will be replaced by phone, email, or online video conference, to help streamline communication.
We are all in this together and will get through this stronger than before. Timely updates and honest conversations with employees, partners, and clients are critical to ensure the best outcome for everyone. If your business is in need of our branding and marketing services we are here for you. Our experienced team will help with the marketing support your business requires. Connect with us today to get started!